Here is a quick look at some of the most well-read publications on JD Supra during all of 2020 covering Blockchain matters, all aspects:
- State Regulations on Virtual Currency and Blockchain Technologies (Updated July 2020) – by Justin Wales and Matthew Kohen at Carlton Fields
- Bitcoin Exchanges And The Cryptocurrency World Was Just Rocked – by Ernest Badway at Fox Rothschild
- The Distributed Ledger: Blockchain, Digital Assets and Smart Contracts – October 2020 – by attorneys at Skadden
- Virtual Currency as a Threat to National Security? – by Sumon Dantiki, Russell Johnston, Katherine Kirkpatrick, and Christine Savage at King & Spalding
- Blockchain Supply Chain Pilots Expand, Securities Settlement Platform Goes Live, OCC Enters Into Consent Order With NY Bank for Crypto Violations – by Veronica Reynolds, Jordan Silversmith, and Joanna Wasick at BakerHostetler
- fintech NEXT: Developments on Digital Assets and Blockchain – by Andrew Schaffer and Timothy Spangler at Dechert
- Take the Money and Run – Bitcoin Transfers (even within the same state) Provide Basis for Federal Jurisdiction in Money Laundering Conviction – by Andrew Fox and Melissa Ho at Polsinelli
- Blockchain Week in Review: October 2020 – by Andrew Lucas and Roderick O’Dorisio at Perkins Coie
- No Search Warrant Required for Records of Bitcoin Transactions, the Fifth Circuit Holds – by Richard Johnson, Margaret Lyle, Mark Rasmussen, and Shamoil Shipchandler at Jones Day
- Bitcoin 101: Halves, Halving, and ‘the Halvening’ – by William Kraus, Steven Lightstone, and Andrew Ray at Morgan Lewis
- Taxation of Virtual Currency Mining Activities – by Andrea S. Kramer at McDermott Will & Emery
- Japanese FinTech Regulations Set For Further Changes In 2020 – by Katsuhiko Fujihira and Seth Graham at Morrison & Foerster
- Blockchain and the Future of Commercial Real Estate Transactions – by Michele Cohen at Miles & Stockbridge
Stay tuned for additional reading recaps of popular topics in 2020.
Follow JD Supra’s Blockchain channel for latest insights and commentary delivered directly to your in-box weekday mornings.