Rangers Protocol mainnet officially launched on December 7, comprehensively supporting developers and users in NFTs and complex applications deployment as well as NFT cross-chain.
On December 7, 2021, the Metaverse blockchain infrastructure Rangers Protocol officially launched its mainnet, which carries not only a high-performance chain that supports real-time confirmation but also one of the most advanced technical solutions for the NFT cross-chain in the industry.
The Singapore-based blockchain infrastructure is a high-performance engine for complex development and data migration. It allows developers to freely create complex dapps through its highly scalable Rangers Engine and enables smooth interconnections with various public chains through its EVM-compatible bridge Rangers Connector.
As Rangers Protocol’s core technologies, Rangers Engine and Rangers Connector are already fully functional in supporting EVM-compatible and NFT cross-chain functions. In addition, key development documentation is also available to effectively simplify the dapp developing process for a vast range of developers.
What’s Been Up So Far?
- Shortly after an extensive brand upgrade in June 2021, Rangers Protocol completed its seed and private rounds with $3.7 million raised funding.
- On October 7, Rangers Protocol Gas $RPG completed a successful IDO on Polkastarter with an initial release price of $4.
- Before the official mainnet launch, Rangers Protocol carried out 2 phases of testing by releasing a Testnet in July and its master version Robin Testnet in November.
- With the mainnet being launched, all transactions can already be viewed on Rangers Scan, a mature blockchain explorer by Rangers Protocol.
- Rangers Connector will be upgraded into a decentralized blockchain that is powered by the VRF+TSS mechanism, supporting both FT and NFT cross-chain. It will realize a secure and decentralized cross-chain transaction verified by both Rangers Protocol and the target chain.
- MixMarvel, the incubator of Rangers Protocol, is about to launch its DAOVenture, investing in high-quality Metaverse projects. Games in the MixMarvel ecosystem, such as DeHero, LeCube, etc., will all be deployed on the Rangers Protocol mainnet, allowing users a better experience in terms of efficiency, price, scalability, and cross-multi-chain.
Mary Ma, Co-founder of MixMarvel and Rangers Protocol states that “Developers of blockchain and traditional games and other complex applications will get solid support and valuable resources from the Rangers Protocol technology and the MixMarvel publishing services to make a real difference in the construction of Metaverse.”
Rangers Protocol is a Metaverse blockchain infrastructure. It is a high-performance engine for complex development and data migration. Rangers Protocol is fully compatible with Ethereum, professionally supports NFT and complex applications, and integrates and expands cross-chain, NFT, EVM, and distributed network protocols.
Website | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | Discord | GitBook | Linktree
© 2021 The Block Crypto, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.