This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
As a very positive example of social responsibility in the crypto community, NAGA Development Association Ltd is delighted to announce that, as part of their CSR program, they have contributed 128,552 NGC to the Rare Diseases division of SPECTRE GLOBAL Ltd – the team behind the Spectre.ai fraud-free and broker-less financial trading platform.
Spectre CEO Kay Khemani, an ex-Executive Director at Goldman Sachs and a London School of Economics graduate, quoted:
“Partnering with NAGA offers fantastic opportunities for our Rare Diseases division. As well as helping us raise vital funds for our work assisting sufferers of rare diseases, the funds will make a huge difference to the lives of these people and their families globally. I am delighted to have partnered with NAGA on this front.”
NAGA Founders and Executive Directors Benjamin Bilski and Yasin Sebastian Qureshi claimed:
“We are happy that we are able to help those who are in need. We hope that our contribution will not only help the operations of Spectre’s Rare Diseases division, but also lead to new ground-breaking scientific discoveries that will potentially help to completely forget about those diseases.”
Spectre’s Rare Diseases division will store capital on reserve to help people with rare conditions that traditional large pharmaceuticals struggle to help.
The diseases invested in include but are not limited to:
- ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord.
- IPF, or idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, is a type of chronic lung disease that scars the lungs and thus reduces the efficiency of breathing.
- Asthma, a common long-term inflammatory disease of the airways of the lungs.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) – also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) – is a debilitating disorder characterized by extreme fatigue or tiredness that doesn’t go away with rest and can’t be explained by an underlying medical condition.
- MS (multiple sclerosis) – a condition that affects the brain and spinal cord, whereby the coating that protects the nerves (myelin) is damaged, causing a range of symptoms.
The NAGA Group AG is a German publicly listed FinTech company with a focus on financial markets, virtual goods, and cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2015, NAGA successfully IPO’d in 2017, and then acquired the world’s second largest ICO investor base with more than 63.000 subscribers in the NAGA token sale just a few months after the company’s debut on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
At the moment, NAGA is launching a new update for the NAGA TRADER as well as adding Ripple to The NAGA WALLET.
NAGA Press Dpt.:
Naga Development Association Ltd.
123 Barrack Road, Belize
Email: [email protected]
SPECTRE.AI Press Dpt:
Ian Buck, Head of Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]