Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on July 28th. During the last week, Monero Original has traded 37.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and $6,487.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Original coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.29 or 0.00020301 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $94.92 or 0.01497406 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00014222 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010103 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
About Monero Original
XMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,312,199 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Original using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.