Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $1.44 or 0.00022897 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, CoinEx, Gate.io and HitBTC. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $40,034.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 34.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $94.45 or 0.01505042 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016775 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010107 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre, CoinEx and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.