Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 4th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for $1.27 or 0.00020423 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded 36.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $12,456.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.54 or 0.01486065 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00014369 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010110 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003073 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002890 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, TradeOgre and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.