In a recent announcement, the Litecoin Foundation said that their altcoin i.e. Litecoin (LTC) became the “Official Cryptocurrency of the Miami Dolphins.” As many of us already know, Miami Dolphins is NFL Football Team. In the past few years, the adoption of cryptocurrency by businesses, institutions and individuals across the globe, has increased sharply. The unique partnership between LTC and Miami Dolphins will create a powerful alignment between cryptocurrencies and sports.
We are excited to announce Litecoin as the Official Cryptocurrency of the Miami Dolphins! 🏈
— Litecoin Foundation (@LTCFoundation) July 11, 2019
Current Statistics of Litecoin:
- On July 12, at UTC 11:34, Litecoin (LTC) is currently trading at 104.870 USD.
- While, the trading price Litecoin (BTC) is 0.00902398 BTC per chip.
- With a Return on Investment of 2,352.81%, the current market rank of Litecoin (LTC) is 4th in the crypto market.
- Additionally, the market cap of the coin is 6,605,216,283 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 4,090,504,022 USD.
- Lastly, a total of 62,628,562 LTC chips were circulating in the market at the time of writing.
Litecoin Price Comparison:
Litecoin (LTC) has manifested flat trading in the first few days until 10th July. During that period, the coin has gone down by a slight margin of 0.07%, to the level of 118.277 USD. But, at the same time, touched 124.905 USD price mark, setting the new 7 days high price. However, yesterday was a bad trading day for the altcoin. In the intraday movement on the previous day, the coin has fallen by 19.52% and stooped to the level of 95 USD. But it did not stay there for long and showed some strengthening from that price mark. Finally, at the time of penning down, the coin was up by 6.66% from that level.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
As per our prediction, Litecoin (LTC) has a bright future ahead and will trade around 200 USD in the long term. We can see the stability in the price of the coin today around 105 USD and it’s going to go up from here. At present, there is a resistance for the coin at 108.38 USD and support at 97.09 USD.
The latest collaboration of Litecoin with the Miami Dolphins will give Litecoin the ability to tap into one of the NFL’s largest and most passionate fan bases. By means of in-game branding and advertising opportunities at the stadium as well as the team’s online platforms, Litecoin will surely attract new investors.