DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Blockchain Market (2021-2026) by Component, Provider, Type, Organization Size, Deployment, Application, Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The Global Blockchain Market is estimated to be USD 5.3 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 34 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 45%.
Key factors such as the rise of Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) that allows the customer to utilize cloud-based solutions for building and hosting their blockchain apps is a prominent driver for blockchain technology. Also, there has been a rising acceptance of cryptocurrencies, which has further fuelled the growth of the market. The adoption of blockchain technology, especially in the financial services sector, is broad because it can reduce the transaction processing time, thus reducing the complexities involved in a transaction, accelerating the growth of the market.
The high initial costs involved in setting up the process and operations, the stringent regulatory requirements in different countries, limited availability of technical skillsets for implementing the blockchain technology can be restraining factors for the growth of the market.
- Increasing Adoption of Blockchain as a Service(BaaS)
- Increasing Merchants Accepting Cryptocurrencies
- Growing Need for Simplifying Business Processes
- Need for Increased Transparency and Faster Financial Transactions
- Blockchain Laws & Regulations
- High Initial Costs
- Increasing Adoption of Blockchain Technology in IoT & Cyber-Security
- Increasing Venture Capital Investment in Blockchain
- Rising Adoption of Blockchain for Payments
- Government Investments in Blockchain Technology Development Projects
- Data Safety & Security
- Integration with the Existing Applications
Some of the companies covered in this report are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Linux Foundation, R3 Technologies Inc., BTL Group, Chain Inc., Deloitte, Circle Internet Financial Limited, Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI), and Ripple, etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Blockchain Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, Infogence’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Blockchain Market, By Component
6.3.1 Technology Advisory and Consulting Services
6.3.2 Development and Integration Services
6.3.3 Support and Maintenance
7 Global Blockchain Market, By Provider
7.2 Application Providers
7.3 Middleware Providers
7.4 Infrastructure Providers
8 Global Blockchain Market, By Type
9 Global Blockchain Market, By Organization Size
9.2 Large Enterprises
9.3 Small and Medium-Size Enterprises
10 Global Blockchain Market, By Deployment
10.2 Proof of Concept
11 Global Blockchain Market, By Application
11.2 Digital Identity
11.4 Smart Contract
11.5 Supply Chain Management
11.6 Others (Exchange, Documentation)
12 Global Blockchain Market, By Industry
12.2 Transportation and Logistics
12.3 Agriculture and Food
12.5 Energy and Utilities
12.6 Healthcare and Life Sciences
12.7 Media, Advertising, and Entertainment
12.8 Banking and Financial Services
12.10 IT and Telecom
12.11 Retail and e-commerce
12.13 Others (Travel and hospitality, education, real estate and construction, and mining)
13 Global Blockchain Market, By Geography
13.2 North America
13.3 South America
13.4.6 Rest of Europe
13.5.6 South Korea
13.5.9 Rest of APAC
13.6 Rest of the World
13.6.2 Saudi Arabia
13.6.3 South Africa
13.6.4 United Arab Emirates
13.6.5 Latin America
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrants
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Competitive Scenario
14.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
14.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
14.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
14.3.4 Investments & Fundings
15 Company Profiles
15.2 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
15.3 Asta Solutions Pty Ltd.
15.4 Bacoor, Inc.
15.5 Chain, Inc
15.6 Coinbase, Inc.
15.8 Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
15.10 Exioms Technology Pvt. Ltd.
15.11 Hewlett Packard Enterprises (HPE)
15.13 IBM Corporation
15.14 Microsoft Corporation
15.16 Peer Ledger
15.17 R3 Technology Inc
15.18 SAP SE
15.19 SimplyFi SofTech India Pvt. Ltd
15.20 SmartMesh Foundation Pte. Ltd
15.21 BTL Group Ltd.
15.22 Circle Internet Financial Limited
15.23 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
15.24 Global Arena Holding, Inc. (GAHI)
15.25 The Linux Foundation
15.28 Oracle Corp
15.30 Leeway Hertz
15.31 Capgemini SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5dlp6o
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-blockchain-global-market-to-2026—increasing-venture-capital-investment-in-blockchain-presents-opportunities-301401195.html
SOURCE Research and Markets