Ethereum Monero (EXMR) traded up 10.59 percent against US dollar in the last day time period ending 14:15 on August 22nd EST. Ethereum Monero at this time has a total marketcap of $196,012 and its 24 hour volume is around $11,582. Throughout the last seven days, Ethereum Monero is -28.87 percent against the US dollar along with a change of -0.20 percent inside the last hr.
Here is how other cryptos have performed since this time yesterday:
- CyberMiles (CMT) is currently trading at $0.08 against the dollar, a 7.51% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price for CMT is currently 0.00001290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Fast (BCF) is currently trading at $0.01 against the dollar, a -1.60% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price for BCF is currently 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) is currently trading at $0.02 against the dollar, a 4.05% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price for TRUST is currently 0.00000369 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) is currently trading at $0.01 against the dollar, a -0.11% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price for ENT is currently 0.00000197 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) is currently trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a -1.90% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price for VIDZ is currently 0.00000013 BTC.
Ethereum Monero Info
Ethereum Monero has a maximum supply of exactly 11,801,363 coins. It was launched on 9th November, 2017.
cryptocompare.com states that: “eXMR is an ERC20 token. Token holders can vote for their favourite cryptocurrencies to be implemented in eXMR Monero system, can integrate directly without going through the voting process, paying a fee for EXMR Monero, and will also receive a dividend or bonuses.”
Below are some handy links should you would like to get more info about Ethereum Monero:
EXMR: Info for Traders
Anyone can get EXMR on trading exchanges like EtherDelta, IDEX,
It is not always feasible to buy cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Monero instantly using dollars. Traders wanting to find EXMR could possibly need to firstly pick up BTC or Ethereum using an exchange that offers dollar trading pairs for example, Coinbase as well as GDAX. Investors will then use this BTC or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Monero using one of the trading exchanges outlined above.